New Water Connection

In order to get a new water connection, please follow the given instructions:

Required Documents

Following documents should be provided with the new connection form:
  • Attested photocopy of CNIC
  • Attested photocopy of sale deed/proof of ownership
  • Copy of the assessment (E&T Dept.) specify the dept. instead of giving abbreviations
  • Site Plan to indicate location of property